Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tuesdays are for me a rather uncomfortable day of the week. The stress and pain of Monday is over yet Tuesday has arrived and you are still trying to catch up from the Monday mountain that fell on top of you. Wednesday is better because at least you start the slow slide into the weekend, but Tuesday is just so..... Tuesday.

So how do I get past this Tuesday. Well one way I've done it for the past few years is to play in a weekly Euchre group every Tuesday night. My friend Lynne and I are team Natasha (we thought it sounded scary) and we are really bad right now. Not sure why but I am convinced that my energies have been attuned to gambling and poker instead of the niceness of Euchre.

so we leave tonight at 2 and 13 for our record. Not so go but the power of the Badger will come forth and dominate one of these times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home