Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Friday, November 04, 2005

I often wonder why I don't spend more time writing. After all, I graduated with an English degree with a Writing Concentration. I spent a year of my life working on a collection of poems for my senior honors project. So why don't I more enjoy riting now.

People change and perhaps I have moved beyong writing to a more sedate (read as couch potato) mentality.

This is one reason I decided to try a blog. I could not only write a fre thoughts down and get some input on them but perhaps, just perhaps that spark that made me a poet many years ago will return and start a forest fire of creative output.

Well... we will have to see.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    Hey Shannon,
    I am behind ya! I think your writing -- and I still have a copy somewhere of your senior project -- was always good and I've always enjoyed the way you express yourself. I'm really glad you're bloggin.' The world deserves more peeks inside your creative mind even if it is twisted at times! ;-)

    hugs--

     

Post a Comment

<< Home