Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy 40th B-day to me -- Vegas Day 7

It's late. 1 am and I've been up since 6am, so this one is short.

I had a great B-day. Played on the same money all day (well mostly lost a bit at craps 1st thing).

Donny and Marie were freaking fantastic!! They put so much energy into the performace! I got to meet them and get autographs and pics which i will scan when I get back home.

I also plan on reliving many moment sthorugh the blog over the next few months.

Night kids, and thanks to all who thought of me on this my special day!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    Holy Craps! YOU MET DONNY AND MARIE??!! Ok, this is one trip I guess I should not have missed. Can't wait to see the pics.

    This play by play is awesome! I'm only on Day 7!

    Whooot!

    MM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home