Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Friday, December 05, 2008

Vegas Day 2

I've written in this blog before that one of the best parts of Vegas for this introvert is that it's OK to talk to people in Vegas. I had one of those experiences last night. As I was playing Blackjack, I met this Canadian guy who has been living in Hong Kong for 4 years. I ran into him later in he evening and we spent like 2 hours just talking about the world. It was very kewl.

Today started out at 4:30 AM after only aout 4 hours of sleep for me. Lynne and I had breakfast at the carnegie Deli in the Mirage and then headed over to our fav early morning spot to gamble at Treasure Island (TI). We stayed and gambled there until about 1pm. We then went back to the IP and napped and then went to lunch at the Flamingo. Then gambled the afternoon away after picking up out ticks for Donny and Marie next Tues.

It's now 9:30 and I am heading to sleepy bye land soon. I did not burn through all my money for yesterday and today so I will start tomorrow ahead of budget which it a good thing!

That is unless I go back down and try to find Travis so we can talk some more... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home