Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Holy Hormones Batman

Holy Hormones Batman.  For whatever reason, cool weather, full moon, bad luck, I have been very moody this week.  I feel like sleeping and doing little more.  Then I hear from Lynne who tells me that her house was broken into AGAIN!  Luckily it seems only some alcohol was taken but still…  the fear and loathing that must go on when your HOME has been intruded upon.  Makes me what to lock all the windows and doors at all time and forget about the miraculous weather we have been having the last few days.

SO forgive me for not writing more, I am off to bed at 9pm on a Tuesday night in some of the nicest weather I’ve seen for June in Cleveland… for a lark though, Google yourself and see where you are out their in the netherworld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home