Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Monday, May 22, 2006

Bathroom Re-do..




Thanks in huge part to my friend Jim W. I completed the task of redecorating my bathroom yesterday. It got a new paint job on the walls and ceiling, a new light fixture and some other small comedic things to make the whole thing look nice. These included painting the metallic part of my medicine cabinet (under the lights) and new handles for the cabinet under the sink. The silver towel rods, etc., were already in the bathroom.

The “artwork” are collages I put together from magazine pics. The bathroom is one of the few places I feel I can get away with such a “gay” theme. They really look nice against the gray walls now. And it’s always nice to have good looking men smile at you as you complete your grooming and showering… <snicker>

I am very happy at the result even though it was a lot of work… here are some pics:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    Bathrooms are one of my least favorite projects. Like the kitchen, you can't really be without a functional bathroom. So any re-do job is a commitment.

    I'm glad you're taking on Spring with such VERVE. Now GET THAT DAMN CELLO OUT because we've got a fiddler and it's time to PLAY.

    MM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home