Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My New Guest Bedroom...




OK, I've been in my house for over 3 years now and I just now actually got together to create a Guest Bedroom in one of the 3 bedrooms I have...

I find this very exciting, so any of you out there who want to come visit now have a place to sleep when you come.....

Here are some pics:

Ignore the mess in the ahll and in the room accross from the hall (that;s my bedroom...always a disaster!!)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    WOWWWW, SHANNON! That looks AWESOME! All that HGTV really paid off! Can I put in my vaca request now?

    :-)

    MM

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger My Boring Best said…

    Looks great. Now I know where I can crash if I lose my job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home