Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

He hast gone home to his Maker.

I am an evil person. Some explanation may be in order. A few years ago (Ok, maybe more than a few) I decided that I was going to be gay. Just woke up one morning and said to myself, “Hey self. You know what I don’t think there are enough people in the world or are hated and maligned. So let’s go gay and give them one more person to hate.”

Well a few years later I decided that I just wasn’t evil enough. It was at that point I can up with my great plan to seek revenge on a city I had only visited once in my life. It was full of evil people like myself so I guess it was OK when I ran a couple of planes into the tallest buildings there and killed over 3000 people.

I am an evil person. Well, I am according to a nice gentleman named Jerry Falwell. He has gone on record that the events of Sept 11, 2001 were results of God attempting to tell humanity that he is unhappy about gay people and what they do in the privacy of their bedrooms.

But alas Jerry is dead. ‘Nuff said….

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rock on! No doubt Rev. Falwell's body will rot faster than average...

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    Nonetheless I don't think I would want him in my compost.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home