Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Holidays, Holidaze.

Today is Thanksgiving, however we are doing the actual Thanksgiving thing in 2 days on Saturday.

I have begun to think more about blogging and have several ideas and maybe even series of topics to cover.

So please come back fair readers and I will see what I can do to bring a little more murkiness into your life... LOL

Last year at this time I was preparing to head to Vegas to bring in my 40th B-day, I did a nice job of reporting from Vegas daily.... let's see if I can find that excitment again.

hugs,

4 Comments:

  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Diana @ Red Delicious Life said…

    I'll be reading!!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good post!we love visiting in your blog...we will come back soon

    ทางเข้าจีคลับ
    goldenslot register
    GCLUB มือถือ

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger dokdok said…

    มาเด้ เป็นอย่างไร? เป็นส่วนประกอบของสารสกัดที่มาจากธรรมชาติมีทั้งยังวิตามินรวม แร่ เอนเหล้าองุ่นรวมทั้งเชลล์บำบัดรักษา
    มีทั้งยังพลาสเซนต้ารวมทั้งคอลลาเจนโดนสารทั้งหมดควรต้องผ่านกรรมวิธีตระเตรียมสูตรยาแบบ(Homeopathy)
    เป็นศาสตร์การบำบัดที่มีต้นกำเนิดมาจาก ประเทศเยอรมนี โดยกานศึกษาค้นพบของหมอ ซามุเอลฮาเนมัน แก่มากยิ่งกว่า 200
    ปีโดยมีแนวทางบำบัดรักษาว่า (ใช้สิ่งที่คล้ายคลึงกันมารักษาสิ่งที่คล้ายคลึงกัน) หรือการนำเอาสารที่เป็นต้นเหตุของอาการนั้นๆ

    มาเด้
    มาเด้ หน้าใส
    ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger peter thakur said…

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again. Nice article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these. And don't forgrt to give your valuable review on my work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home