Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Metaphysical Rambling

Why is it?

Why is what you may ask.

Well, why is that we as humans sit around and ask ourselves questions like why is it?

I have often said that I believe that if the human brain ever figured out how it worked that it would cease to exist.

Hence I love thinking about ideas that I know I will never understand.

Like GUT or the Grand Unified Theory.

How many other universes are out there and perhaps sharing the same space as us?

Well 88 was the number in one documentary I saw.

88 planes of existence all happening at the same time.

Wonder is there is someone sitting, thinking, eating cold confections in everyone of them.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger DrDon said…

    Yeah Shannon. And then you get into the whole idea that this universe only exists as it does because we're in it. When people ask what the chances are that other universes exist and that they have life, I always think, "Well, pretty good since the only universe we know of contains life." I wish I could get paid to just think about such things.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    Don, you probably could.

    Some days, it's enough to just cope with the living beings I have in my own sphere of existence. Maybe some of them will up and move to one of these other 88 universes. That would be cool.

    Shan, the ice cream king, I miss just sitting around asking these questions with you, on our dunetop deck, preferably with a bowl of ice cream, or maybe a Mohito.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home