Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Vegas or Bust...

Just the title of this entry cracks me up. So many different ways to take it {sic!!!}.

I head off to Vegas TOMORROW with my friend Lynne.

So dear reader {sic!} you may not hear from me for a few days (unless I find a nice internet cafe to post from).

Here is a very cool site I found that shows birds eyes views of Vegas.

See if you can find the Imperial Palace (our home away from home and work place of DeeDee the cutest (yes I even think she's cute) Craps dealer you will ever see).

Lynne and I also going to see An Evening at La Cage... how gay! LOL

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    Hey you guys, WIN BIG, watch yourselves at gas stations, and hurry home with do-tell faces.

    Love ya--
    MM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home