Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bring It On.....


The fall has come and gone. Winter officially begins next week which means the daylight will once again grow longer until the flowers break the cold ground and our lives will be filled with nature.


Lots of changes have happened. People moving away, people making changes, people changing themselves and people being people and making changes all shake my world and reshape it into something that hopefully will be, like The Six Million Dollar Man, stronger, better and faster.


As the change engulfs us I strive to remember how lucky I am and those around me are. We have our health, we have people who love us and we all have the means to live lives of little strife.


The holidays and winter are often times troubling for many people and I think it almost normal to be ill prepared for all the emotions and hecticness that has become the Holidays of a modern world. I do what I can and will get the shopping done and hopefully spend some time with those family/friends who help make me a whole person. The spring will come and then the summer then fall and winter again...


Time for some hot chocalate and perhaps a bit of on-line poker while wathcing the end of "Pushing Up Daisies."


Happy Happy and Merry Merry to you all and to all a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home