Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holidaze...

It's funny how your moods and temperments wane and wax in December as the holidays go one and on. As some loved ones get into the spirit I move in and out almost minute to minute. From wanting to crawl into a hole one moment to sing some carol at the top of my lungs and giggling the next, I wonder how crazy I really am.

I try to remember that even in the most non-religious way the holidays are really about giving and spening time with loved ones but then again I get caught up in the monetary gifts that I want to give others becasue I think it will make them happy and I know that it makes me happy to see them happy..... nothing wrong there I guess.

Of course it doesn't help maters that my work becomes the caziest this time of year and I am expecdted to put in many extra hours which are just so short to come by this special time of year. But it will be over in a few short days and then we will move on into a new year with new hopes and et ceteras.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home