Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Mindless Musings about Mormons

Not since my Sects and Cults class in college have I heard so many musings about Mormons. I myself think that the Chursh of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS) is nothing more than a christian sect. Maybe not a full blown cult but there are many things about LDS that do not sit right with me.

If you don't know much about LSD do a bit of web surfing and read about the history of the beleifs. It's almost as entertaining as the Scientology.

I love the part about LDS is that the leader of the church is a profit of Jesus.

If I believed in a god, why would I think that just because a person is elected as head of a church that it makes you right hand person to Jesus.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ulRnhZnkeM

    I hollered!

    Shadow/J

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    I'm telling you, the single scariest experience I've had this month is listening to the goddamn Republican debate on the way home from the Red part of the state. Frankly, Mitt is the least of our worries. A country that can even entertain the candidacy of these individuals is a country in some pretty seriously deep shit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home