Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lists...


This is not so much a list of pet peeves but a list of me not like so much things. An idea that came to me driving home from work the other day.

  1. People who are in the wrong lane when driving and rush ahead and try to squeeze in.

  2. Gummy smiles.

  3. When there are two TV shows on at the same time and I want to watch both.

  4. The cats that keep getting into my garbage.

  5. Keeping my house at 60 degrees this winter and still getting natural gas bills that are outrageous.

  6. Seeing the same Party Poker commercial 5 times in a half hour portion of the World Poker Tour.

  7. Close-minded people.

  8. Doing dishes.

  9. When the Full Tilt Poker website is down.

  10. When my boss tries to convince me that I'm not working hard enough.

Now I few things I like much.

1. Gambling.
  1. Television.

  2. My cat.

  3. My friends.

  4. Being first in the euchre league.

  5. My family.

  6. Being an Uncle, both real and almost real.

  7. Las Vegas.

A few things you may not know about me.

1. I've played the cello for 30 years.
  1. My cello was made in Germany in 1978 by Hans Wagner.

  2. I hate shaving.

  3. I have a complete set of Superman the movie Trading Cards (also Superman II, Superman and 3 Superman IV trading cards).

  4. I graduated seventh in my high school class.

  5. I am probably more Native American than any other nationality.

  6. I talk to 11 semesters of Latin in high school and college.

  7. My private music teacher chose my college for me.

Have a good day.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    OOH! Were you first in Euchre league?! How fun!

    Did I know about the native American part? I don't think so. What happened to old Longshanks, that dirty bastard who ran roughshod over Lynne's family?

    Would you please get that cello cleaned up? We're losing valuable play time, here. Really. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home