Grand Unification Theory

Thoughts and Ramblings in this Twenty-First Century Broken World

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Change (or lack there of)...

The time has come for a change.  The problem being I don’t know what kind of change or even what part of my life the change might be in.  For a few months now I have been going about the daily events of my life and being happy.  I’m always kinda happy and seldom sad.  But more and more lately I have found myself melancholy and just kinda blah.  

My job is OK.  Same ole shit different day in the corporate world but I feel I make a good paycheck and the other benefits are great…especially the vacation I get… almost 6 weeks a year.  But then again doing the same ole shit day after day can get a bit boring, but eventually something will change to make it exciting again.

I have always been heavy.  From the time I was 6-7 I began to plump out.  But for the last several years I have been about the same weight, but that has changed recently and I have began to put on a few more pounds.  I also have become more of a couch potato than ever (although I don’t blame TV and the media, I blame myself).  I need to become more active.  The problem is I can’t be active without a reason (and unfortunately just for good heath sake isn’t one that works for me.)  I am working on a plan and will share more as it become real.  

I love being a homeowner but find that the things that need to be done get away from me sometimes.  This is where I yearn to be anal-retentive and bale to make a schedule and stick to it for house cleaning and such.  The couch potatoness I speak of above also keeps me from getting things done. I have a plan in the works for this as well when it comes to housework.  Just need to flush it out as well.

But tomorrow is another day and a long weekend begins tomorrow after work…

1 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said…

    Hey you,

    Sometimes it takes a while for the right thing to do to become more obvious. Being the impatient person I am, I don't always have the skill to wait. But sometimes striking out and choosing is good too. If you ever want to walk and talk and bouce ideas off someone who loves ya, you know where to find me.

    Meanwhile, brush off that cello, little brother, we got tunes to play.

    Hugs,
    Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home